Base on our eyelashe’s circles, most of our nature lashes will grow out after 4 weeks and push extensions further out of the roots of your nature lashes, they will also be longer and easy to tangle up, that’s why you feel uncomfortable sometimes. Besides, the bond of glue is due, We need to take them off and put new lashes on if I don’t, all old extensions will fall out after a few days, only new ones stay, therefore your lashes won’t look volume, nice and beautiful.
Microblading lasts anything between 12-18 months, but the longevity of the pigment will depend on your skin type.
People with slightly more oily skin will tend to last around the 12-months mark before needing a top up, but those with normal skin can last up to 18 months.
Your brows will eventually fade away if you don’t continue with top-ups every 18 months or so. There is no scaring or discoloration with the pigments used, so you wouldn’t know if you left them to fade out.
- Do not pick, tweeze or have electrolysis one week prior.
- Do not use sunbeds or sit in direct sunlight two weeks before.
- Do not have any type of facial or peel two weeks prior.
- Stop using any retinol or Vitamin A products one month prior.
- No exercising on the day.
- Do not have botox three weeks before.
- Do not take fish oil or Vitamin E one week prior (these are natural blood thinners).
- Do not wax or tint your eyebrows three days prior.
- Do not drink alcohol 24-48 hours prior to your appointment.
- Do not drink coffee 2 hours prior.
- Do not take aspirin or ibuprofen 24 hours prior.
- Avoid washing your face in the first 3 hours after your section.
- Gently wash every morning and night with water and an antibacterial soap such as Cetaphil. Ensure all soap is rinsed away and dry by gently patting with a tissue. This will not remove the pigment.
- DO NOT use any cleansers containing acids or exfoliants.
- Apply a very small amount of Pawpaw ointment, coconut or rosehip oil morning and night by cotton tips to maintain colour.
- Try not to eat glory mornings, beef, sea food or any dark colour food.
- Use a clean pillowcase to avoid infection.
- Do not picking or peeling your eyebrows (lips, eyeliner, areola, nipples ) let them heal and peel themselves
- No facials, botox for 2 weeks
- Avoid direct sun for 1 week
- Avoid long, steamy showers for a week
- Avoid swimming for a e
- Don’t wear any make-up until they’ve healed.
- Remember, your eyebrows aren’t finished until after the second session.
- Browography™ and Eyeliner microblading cannot be performed if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.